Thursday 26 May 2011

WE HEART VICKY MCCLURE

I fell in love with Vicky when I first saw This Is England, then I became completely obsessed with her when This Is England '86 came out. I'm not gona pretend I've seen any of her other work which includes Five Daughters, A Room for Romeo and Filth & Wisdom. But are seeing her accept her BAFTA on Sunday for Best Actress (for her role in This Is England '86) I have decided that she is just splendid. She seems like a proper good lass and hopefully with this recognition we will see more of her on our screens in the future. 
If you haven't seen This Is England here's a clips, but to see Vicky at her best you have to watch the fight scene with here Dad- tissues necessary. Oh and watch the interview below to fall more in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment