Sunday 20 February 2011

Jeremy Scott A/W 2011

As I've said before I love the Jeremy Scott/Adidas collaborations, but I just don't get the JS collections. It's all a bit to naff and larey for me (never thought I'd say that about anything). The latest collection was inspired by Jeremy's memories of the 90's- 'I was thinking a lot about 1994: going to school, getting dressed up to go to parties, the enthusiasm I had' as well as Gregg Araki's Nowhere and Clueless. Sounds good eh? Errrr try nah. The collection makes me itch on sight and winch at the thought of the carpet burns that would certainly ensue if you actually went raving in this patchwork of latex, leather and fuck knows what else.













Your prob thinkin this lots canny, well thats cos I've chosen the best. To see the madness in full check out Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment