Monday 31 January 2011

This week I really want...


....a pair of Premium 6" Timberland boots. I had a pair in what some may refer to as my Wigga era, a look I am partially bringing back. I've been wanting a pair for a few months now but as I  am not spending money in 2011, spending £125 on these would kinda f' that up. Plus £125 is pretty steep if you ask me. I was pretty pissed to see Amber Rose rockin a pair the other day in a pap pic and also in the new Fabulous vid (he mentions them in the song as well). So basically they'll be all owa the place soon, a bit like the patent leather Doc Martens she wore last year.  I did come across this article on how to wear Timberland boots which I thought would be bullshit but it's actually quite good advice, it'll help you not look like me circa 2001 and trust thats a good thing.


  • Tuck your skinny jeans into the Timberlands, making sure that the tongue is over, as opposed to under, the jeans. If wearing flared jeans with Timberlands, make sure that the jeans are long enough to reach the sole of the boots.

  • Wear classic, flat soled Timberlands with leggings and a mini skirt. If you own the women's style that resembles a heeled bootee, wear them with leggings and a sweater dress.

  • Pair knee-long sweat pants or men's shorts with Timberlands and a fitted T-shirt. For a casual look, tie the boots loosely so that the tongue hangs out.


  • Fold the fabric portion of roll-top Timberlands down so that the pattern is visible. Alternatively, keep the fabric in its original position when your look requires high-top boots

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment